6/6/10

Orientation Recap

Here are some orientation visuals...I figured you guys would prefer to look at pictures and imagine the rest...better than reading my rambling. Enjoy!

Clubhouse at TPC Sawgrass

Fellow interns
Ki & Smiley (Smiley won best dressed btw...wonder why?)

One of the fun parts of orientation...PGA TOUR Entertainment studio

Interns posing at the studio
Hole 17 from 16 fairway

View of 17 green from 16 fairway

Cool view of the tree in the middle of the lake at 17

Made it to 17 just before the sun parted for the evening

I'm so excited...I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!
The foursome...Pics of the summer home are coming soon....We are making it pretty since the decor was a bit vintage. It's a work in progress.


1 comment:

  1. en la que estas haciendo el swing pensé: "ese se parece al culo de heberto?!"

    ReplyDelete