7/12/11

Resurfacing after my Rookie Rodeo

Can you tell I'm on West Coast time? This is the last one of the night...I promise!

My peeps! Have you missed me? I've been wanting to post photos and updates from the actual tournament for a while but this hurricane force called the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach took over my life for a few weeks. I made it to Jax tonight after spending 18 days "impacting the lives of our youth" in Monterey/Carmel/Pebble. As much as I love my job, traveling, exploring new places, and meeting new people I was ready to come home, mostly so I could hibernate in my cozy apartment for a few days and do absolutely nothing. I have a feeling iTunes, Redbox and Domino's Pizza will be frequented.

The past few weeks have been very crazy, but everything went very well. Another successful TFT Open in the books and my first one under the belt. Great learning experience at my rookie rodea. The juniors had a blast living the life of a pro for a week and smacking a little white ball around Pebble Beach Golf Links. Parents got to see their kids shine and I got to work with all sorts of genuinely good people from our TFT network and the one and only Monterey Peninsula Foundation. Some of which can be seen below surrounding the Stanely Cup. I wonder what Ollie and Steve are looking at...

Here are some of the highlights of the past few weeks...most of these were taken with my cell on the go, in the moment.

At the volunteer party with my new peeps. I wonder who sponsored the party?
Sporting my purple scarf with the queen of all things purple...I better see this picture on your bulletin board when I come back next year!
Two of the many great representatives from TFT, Austin Landis and Andrea Wong posing with me on the 18th.
Staff at the Pairings Party. Only 8 more name tags to go!
 After hours group therapy...
 The Laura's...this was very early in the week. I had no idea what was to come, hence the happiness in my face.
 Group shot
 Sunset @ Carmel Beach
Catching a wave...or maybe it was a break from Beachbommer Kelley
Photos of the juniors golfing and the course are below...keep scrolling!
LD

No comments:

Post a Comment