I was browsing the wonderful world of Facebook the other day and figured I could have some fun with this. Here's the task:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
I think that for the most part, when you meet me, what you see is what you get...but I figure you could always find out something you didn't know about me so here we go...
Dia 1 - a picture of myself with 10 facts1) My middle name is Mercedes, which is also my great grandmothers name, my moms middle name and the middle name of most - if not all - of my female cousins.
2) My voice gets increasingly louder as I engage in conversation and my coworkers often call me out for it.
3) I have a huge family. My mom is the oldest of 11 and when we get together it gets pretty crazy. This is where the loudness comes from - if you want to be heard you better make your presence known!
4) I've traveled to 6 of the 7 continents - will make it to Antarctica one day.
5) I grew up in Aguadilla, a small town on the west coast of Puerto Rico where I spent most of my days with a close knit group of friends & family, at the golf course or at the beach...which leads me to number 6.
6) My idea of a perfect weekend involves golfing on Saturday morning, spending the afternoon/evening with friends and family at someones house grilling out and having drinks, then beach all day Sunday followed by a "criollo" home cooked meal and a movie.
7) On most days I really really really miss being home.
8) There were a total of 24 students in my graduating class, the largest graduating class in the history of Carib Christian School.
9) When I travel I prefer dining and visiting genuine, local places/restaurants/spots where the locals hang out instead of 5 star restaurants and always strive for being a traveler, not a tourist.
10) I'm terrified of the dark and slept with a night-lite for 18 years.