9/14/10

Swift Breeze

Round 1 at Royal St. George's is in the books ladies & gents. And let me tell you, it was a tough day out there. I mean probably one of the toughest conditions I've ever experienced. It was links golf at its finest. Wind was blowing about 35mph, skies were nice and gray, but thankfully the rain held out for us. When I arrived at the golf course this morning I could barely stand, I had about 3 layers on and my hat almost flew off my head. Apparently this was mild wind, "a swift breeze madam" is what the greenskeeper called it to be exact.

There's Patricia on the second hole - her hat flying off

The tournament is a mixed format so there she is walking along with Thomas from Portugal
Check out the flagstick on this one
Pull cart smashed to the ground on the 9th as she teed off...
Photo of the day


I didn't ring a bell - such a rebel! nottt...

Peace,
LD

No comments:

Post a Comment