8/15/12

CARMEL (AND OTHER PLACES) FROM MY IPHONE

I was so hyped up after my dance trance class this evening that I took some time to download pictures from my phone to the PC. Looking at these brought back the West coast wannabe in me so I figured I would share again. Some of you may have already seen these on Instagram so bear with me. Did I mention how much I love Cali? Can you tell? I'll shut up now...Here's the result of the iPhone dump...


the.best.burgers.ever.period

Bonfire @ Carmel Beach - this right here is probably the best evening I've spent in 2012

sunset...

Fuego

Big Sur mantra

Classic shot of #18 at Pebble

Mission Ranch

Carmel Beach looking glassy...

Mundaka

Art...

Lost deer on 17 Mile Drive...go figure!

MPF ladies...

Monterey Beach

17 from The Beach Club

No comments:

Post a Comment