4/11/12

EASTER BREAK 2012

This past weekend Ashley B. and I had our annual roommie/teammate reunion. We've been able to meet in Florida for the past three years and 2012 was no exception. Last year, I had such a good time at her and her bf's lovely bungalow, my return to West Palm was imminent. As always with these two, good times were had (and lots was consumed) alongside their furry children. We added a new element to my visit this year...golf. Not sure whey we hadn't done this in the past...I guess we played together so much in college we sort of parted ways with the game and made room for other forms of entertainment, but this year we brought it back and I have to say it was tons of fun.

After New York I was hooked on the trilili Polaroid app so once again I apologize for the Polaroid phase I'm putting everyone through...it will go away soon, I promise! Here are some weekend candids:

The 9th hole at Admirals Cove


Binny's old man swing


Seems like everyone had a boat at Admirals 


She still has a stash of ETSU golf balls....how many did she hoard through our college years?


Lazy Saturday morning


Gus being lazy


The Simpsons


Awesome gyros at the market!


Diamonds are Forever...


Taking the pups for a walk #cray


Mitch loves the ledge


Gus and I lagging behind


Beer run...lagging behind...sidewalks are too narrow


playa playa playa


Emerson: "Laura did Stevie Wonder dress you today?"
LD: "I think I'm colorblind"
this photo=proof


The drunk dude said...."You have gypsy eyes..."


What was left of my caprese salad


grill master


Crazy pet lady


Adios Wenonah 141...I'll miss your hard wood floors and awesome front porch...until next time! 

I've had a great time visiting old friends during the past two weeks, but it will be nice to spend a relaxing weekend at home for a change. I need to do some serious cleaning and unpacking (not looking forward to that portion of my weekend). I also need to sort out a bunch of photos I took with my non-polaroid cell phone camera...warning: you might be seeing a mix of those this weekend.

Hasta la proxima.

No comments:

Post a Comment