3/16/12

Life Lately...at least according to my Nikon

I know, I know...I've been M.I.A for a while, but I'm back!! Back to blogging...or at least back to posting pictures of what I've done and where I've been. In short, the past few weeks have been go go go...and to be honest, I like being on the move. It keeps time from going stale and what the heck, it's always nice to visit with old friends.

After Orlando with the Campos, my friend Lindsey ventured over from Athens to Jax and spent President's Day weekend at my casa. The weather didn't exactly cooperate with us, but we still managed to hit the outdoors...

 Ready to roll on the airboat

 15 minutes later...face splattered in mud #airboatstunts

The awkward moment when you are forced to take a group picture with random people.

 St. Aug

 Thank you Abbey for scaring away the pigeons...Lindsey was freaking out (she's not a big fan of birds)

What's St. Augustine without a little wine tasting at The Gifted Cork?

But all good things have to come to an end so after an action packed weekend, Lindsey peaced out on Monday. I worked at the office on Tuesday and Wednesday morning I drove down to Tampa for our East Territory Meetings. The meetings were a great way to refocus and come back in the office ready to "impact, influence, and inspire". But it can't be all work...Here's a bit of what goes on in the evenings, after the meetings.

Ladies night at Blue Martini, then again, every night is ladies night in Tampa

Puertoricans are everywhere!! Eduar stopped by for a few drinks...love this dude!! 

Once the meetings culminated I decided to stay in Tampa through the weekend and visit with my good friend Jessica and her lovely family. I mean seriously, how adorable is baby A? This 8-month-old rocks!! Not only is she adorable, she also loves to smile & play, sleeps all night and thanks to my baby whisperer skills she is now a HUGE fan of Laura Diaz : )


Look at the curiosity in that sweet face* I miss her

 Laura Diaz is here..yeiii...so much attention!

Me so flexible...

Hey mom...I like her camera! 

Thanks J & B for introducing me to new restaurants, boutiques, and board games. As always, good times were had in Tampa. 

After almost a week out of the office it was time jump back in the saddle, but not for long. Before I knew it, the weekend rolled around and it was time to head down to the islita for yet another PR Open. In the blink of an eye that week came and went. Crazy how time flies, but there was never a dull moment. PR Open pics coming soon...off to bed now.

xo
LD

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you would post pictures of me and baby Allie in the same post. She steals the show for sure!

    ReplyDelete