10/11/12

LA BODA DE ELLA...

Fue la mejor...


What a week...the wedding, the parties, seeing old friends, meeting new friends, seeing Mariella and Dustin so happy celebrating their day...I couldn't have had a better vacation. I still can't wear closed shoes and my voice is slowly returning, but like my friend Carla wrote to me "I wouldn't expect anything else from you, anything else would just be BORING."

Now I'm back in Jacksonville, recovering from the intensity and reliving the good times through photos. Here are some highlights...Enjoy!


llegamos a la iglesia, la cosa se puso seria

amor del bueno

se atrevieron!

ohh the nerves

with the parental unit

missing these girls mucho

next

love them!

these two know how to have a good time



mi favorita


my girls

pleneros en accion

here we are after i intercepted the bouquet


There were a few more festivities surrounding the wedding...all for now, more laters.

xo
LD

No comments:

Post a Comment